Welcome, Inventory Biz ® Software Products are developed by DCS Infoway (www.dcsinfoway.com). These software’s is used for Billing, Inventory Management , Accounting, Etc. on Windows Based, Android and other OS, Products are available as Freeware and Paid Licences. The Activation Keys are activated by online mobile verification or through the dealer control panel.
Free Customers will have a limited features and limited product usage. Paid customers will have more Products features, support and updates will be as per dcsinfoway Policy.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Inventory Biz Products located at www.inventorybiz.com.
By accepting or Agreeing , we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Inventory Biz if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page or while installing the software.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person use the email@example.com and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, dcsinfoway and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Inventory Biz ® . All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may use Inventory Biz for your own personal or Business use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:,
• Sell, rent or sub-license the user Licences of Inventory Biz®
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Inventory Biz®
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
Inventory Biz shall not be liable for the for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of data and/or views in the reports, installation of products in the hardware laptops, computer, mobile, etc..
You warrant and represent that:
• You are entitled use the Products which have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
• The Products do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
• The Products do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
• The Products will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
• System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• online directory distributors;
• internet portals;
• accounting, law and consulting firms; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of inventorybiz.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
• By use of our corporate name or Products;
• By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Inventory Biz ® or DCS Infoway logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any data that you save via our products, we will not be held responsible for loss of data by malware, hardware failure, etc. we will not be responsible for data edit or delete or contents modified / uploaded form the software improperly.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Products and the use of these Products. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.